Monday, May 5, 2014

The Voice!

The Voice! is a competitive singing competition where four celebrity singer judges choose a team of up and coming singers to compete to become the best. This show debuted in the U.S. and now has counterparts in many different countries, Belgium included.




I had the wonderful opportunity to go to a live filming of The Voice! Belgium. My host mother (have not yet mentioned that I had changed host family's) has a friend who works  as a director there and that friend have us three backstage passes.

We certainly became VIP's that day!

We were taken back stage to see the wardrobe and make up rooms, the interview rooms and even the trailer where the director coordinated everything.




We also go to meet Bastian Baker, a popular French singer!




It was very near to be in the studio and see how a live show was filmed. They signaled when they wanted us to cheer, the stars sat right before us, everything happened right before my eyes! 

It was the first time I had ever been to anything like that, and I'm so glad I got the chance to experience a live showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment