Friday, June 6, 2014

Last Day of School

I have been attending Colege Saint-Louis during my exchange in Belgium. Going to school here has been much different then what I have grown used to in my school career in the United States. Things are different, people are different, life is different.

I can't say I've enjoyed everything about school, it is school after all, but I have made some good friends and been able to experience a much different approach to the school system. School has been a huge part of my exchange.

And now school is over. 

The last day of school was Friday June 6 and it was celebrated by yummy deserts, and costumes! It was a fun day, though tinged with a bit of sadness.

School is over, there is only a few more exams and then I am finished with my Saint-Louis experience. My exchnage year is coming to an end, only 28 days left.

(I dressed up like a doll with Shriya (Australia) and Peque (Equador))

(My class all in costume with our French teacher)

No comments:

Post a Comment